Well, this is what I received:
- Spatone Purabsorb Iron .67 fl oz(retail equivalent $ .67 per serving) REPEAT
- Crystal Deodorant Towelettes (retail equivalent $ .41 per wipe) REPEAT
- Weleda Replenishing Shampoo & Conditioner .34 oz each (retail equivalent $ .58 per packet, each) REPEAT
- Ecover Dishwasher Tablets 2-pack (retail equivalent $ .50) REPEAT
- BioBag 3 Gallon (retail equivalent $ .16)
- Flents Wipe & Clear Biodegradable Lens Wipe (retail equivalent $ .17)
- San Francisco Bay Gourmet Coffee 1 cup (retail equivalent $ .44)
- Vita Coco Coconut Water 11.1 fl oz (retail $2.48)
- Cascadian Farm Super Squares 1.35 oz (apparently this item doesn't exist on the internet)
- Clif Bar Z Bar for Kids 1.27oz (retail equivalent $ .68)
- Barbara's Bakery Puffins Cereal 1.05oz (retail equivalent $ .53)
- Dr. Hauschka Firming Mask (Not in my box but listed on my content sheet)
- BUT I received MRM Vegan Bone Maximizer 2 capsules (retail equivalent $ .25) in the box and it was not listed on the content sheet
Total Value of the May 2 Box: approx. $8
Cost of Box (monthly): $19.95
This box is even lower in value than the first box I received. When I contacted Conscious Box after receiving my first box they said:
The box contents combined with the severe lack of substantial customer service makes me give Conscious Box an F.
*** UPDATE 6/20 ***
On 6/13 I posted on Conscious Box's Facebook page asking when I would be receiving my June box since my first May box was shipped the first week of that month and the 2nd box was shipped towards the end of May (because they send out 2 boxes per month). I was told I would be getting a tracking number that day (6/13). That Sunday (6/15) I posted on their Facebook page again asking about the missing tracking---no response. I just received an e-mail today that the June box has shipped (6/20). Stay tuned for a Box #3 (AND FINAL BOX) review!
*** UPDATE 7/6 ***
I have yet to receive my third (and final) box from the Living Social deal I purchased for Conscious Box because they failed to ship to the correct address. I have posted 3 times on their Facebook page in the past week and a half (which has been the only place to get a response) and not a single person has responded to my issue.